Our Manager Training Plan
Management Development Programme (MDP)
The MDP has been developed in response to a clear need to upskill existing management staff, as well as those newly promoted to management. It is designed to equip delegates with the necessary skills to perform their duties at and above the required levels. It aims to give delegates the “bigger picture” of all that management entails. By completing the MDP, career opportunities are increased as better-equipped candidates become eligible for promotion. Only MDP graduates will be considered for promotion to AGM or GM level within the group.
The MDP is assignment-based and mentor-assisted with a minimum duration of 10 months.
- Assignment 1 – Service Excellence
- Assignment 2 – Product Knowledge (Food and Beverage)
- Assignment 3 – Cash ups and Payroll
- Assignment 4 – Pilot and Pimms
- Assignment 5 – Hygiene and Safety
- Assignment 6 – Restaurant maintenance
- Assignment 7 – Human Resources
- Assignment 8 – Training and Development
- Assignment 9 – Events and Promotions
- Assignment 10 – Action Research Project